Pad Thai recipes form the basis of the most well known and signature dish of Thai cuisine. The English translation of this dish means sautéed Thai noodles. My sautéed Thai noodle recipe is so awesome and will provide the authentic taste of Thailand, no matter where in the world you make it! This noodle recipe features balanced flavors and different elements of seasoning to satisfy Thai food fans. I highly recommend trying this particular Thai recipe and challenge you to compare it to your local Thai restaurant. With this recipe, I assure you that you too can make real Thai food at home.
Learn what makes an authentic pad Thai meal.
What is the definition of the best pad Thai? Does this best pad Thai noodle recipe really exist?
Easy pad Thai noodle recipes are always popular with home chefs.
Woon sen pad Thai is a classic noodle recipe using bean thread noodles.
Vegetarian pad Thai is a meat-free stir fried noodle dish. Healthy and tasty!
Pad Thai Sauce Ingredients
¼ cup of palm sugar (1 piece of palm sugar and 1 tablespoon of water then put in a microwave for 1 minute)
¼ cups of tamarind juice
¼ cups sauce
Pad Thai Sauce Directions
- Combine all ingredients to mix well together.
Pad Thai Recipe Ingredients
Ingredients listed will make 2 healthy sized servings of sautéed Thai noodles.
100 grams of Thai Rice Noodle, soaked in cold water for at least 30 minutes
½ cup of fresh shrimp
¼ cup of extra firm tofu
1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
2 tablespoons of chopped preserved turnip (don’t worry, if you can’t find it)
1 tablespoon of sliced red onion
2-3 bunches of sliced scallion (1 1/2″ long)
2 cup of bean sprout
¼ cup of shredded carrot
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
Crushed Peanuts, to taste
Water, as needed
Pad Thai Cooking Directions
• Turn range on medium to high heat.
• Put vegetable oil in a deep skillet and sauté eggs until cook thoroughly and move to the side of skillet
• Add garlic and red onion to stir then add shrimp to cook until turn pink.
• Add the rice noodles, water and the pad Thai sauce then stir until the noodles to mix with the sauce.
• Add all vegetables including tofu and stir until all ingredients are soft.
• Remove from the stove and pour to a nice plate.
• Serve garnished with scallion, lime, bean sprouts, crushed peanuts, sugar and red peppers.