Thai chicken recipes are easy to create as everyday meals or for special occasions. Many Thai restaurants provide a wide variety of chicken dishes on the menu and chicken recipes are always in my list of all-time favorites. The good news is you too can cook Thai cuisine at home.
In a traditional Thai kitchen, we love to cook and eat dark meat more than white meat when it comes to chicken. This is the traditional Thai way. The juiciness and the tenderness of dark meat makes Thai style chicken so unique. However, white meat can always be used to please every preference when cooking your own Thai recipes.
The most important thing to remember is that the dish needs to be flavorful and savory. There are plenty of traditional and Thai fusion recipes to prepare using chicken. In fact, this poultry can be the main ingredient in a number of Thai soups, Thai salads, Thai noodles, Thai rice, Thai curries and a lot more.
Thai Chicken Recipes Section
- Thai chicken wings are most wanted food for everybody. They are juicy and tender. The meat easily comes off from the bone. It is hard to stop eating them!
- Thai basil chicken is also called Gra Prao Gai and is very popular all over the world. Thai basil is a wonderfully scented herb that is mixed with chopped fresh chilies and Thai seasonings to add some zest to this crowd pleasing favorite. In Thailand, people like to eat a sautéed basil dish with minced chicken, a very spicy sauce and a fried egg on the top. Heaven!
- Thai chicken satay is Thai style barbeque chicken served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad. The sliced chicken needs to marinate with Thai spices and is put on skewers for grilling. The sweet peanut sauce creates a complex flavor for the grilled chicken and adds contrast to the sour cucumber salad. Doesn’t it sound awesome?
- Stir fry green beans with chicken in spicy garlic sauce is a terrific Thai recipe featuring stir fried chicken and green beans mixed with fresh garlic, garlic sauce and oyster sauce. Don’t forget to chop the fresh chili to increase the spiciness of the dish. The ingredients are so easy to find at your regular food store.
- Thai cashew chicken is sautéed sliced chicken with cashew nuts and vegetables. This recipe is easy and doesn’t require many ingredients or cooking skills. Sliced onions, sliced scallions, chopped garlic, dried chilies, sliced chicken and Thai seasonings are stir fried all together and then are ready to serve.
- Thai yellow curry chicken is sliced chicken cooked in curry sauce typically served with potatoes and carrots. The poultry can be mixed with many varieties of Thai curry and served with jasmine rice or noodles.
- Thai roast drumsticks are an alternative idea to cook chicken. You will enjoy a Southeast Asian flavor. This delicious recipe is perfect to serve your family and friends.
- Chicken Pad Thai consists of sautéed rice noodles with chicken served with bean sprouts, crunchy peanuts, limes and red peppers. Pad Thai noodles are always in demand everywhere. The reputation of this dish will make you to be proud to be able to make it at home.
- Thai garlic chicken is a classic recipe. I confirm that this particular recipe is absolutely delicious, based on my own cooking experience. The result is out of this world!
- Broccoli Chicken is a quick stir fried entrée. The dish is simple and practical to prepare. The ingredients are easy to find.
- Thai sweet and sour is the most popular Asian dish. This delicious recipe provides a great flavor to serve everyone in your family.
- Khao soi gai is northern style curry noodle soup bowl. The combination of tender chicken, delightful broth and elegant noodles are out of the world.
- Thai lemongrass chicken provides tons of aromatic herbs. This chicken recipe is perfect to cook in the oven anytime or grill outdoor during summer season.
- Thai grilled chicken is called Gai Yang. The poultry needs to be marinated before grilling the meat. Thai marinating ingredients are easy to find in your local food store. Soak the chicken pieces with the marinade, then put in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. The chicken is then ready for the grill.
- Thai peanut chicken is the perfect Thai food recipe for peanut sauce lovers. Sliced chicken is cooked in Thai peanut sauce, being sautéed until the chicken absorbs the sauce. Don’t forget to choose your favorite vegetable to mix in the sauce, as well. This Thai chicken recipe is always popular across the world.
- Thai fried chicken is a delicious crispy chicken dish. My recipe version is spicy and savory style. Chicken is marinated and coated with well-seasoned flour. Very exciting!!
- Khao mun gai is seasoned rice with chicken served with ginger soy bean sauce. This chicken dish is Thai fast food style. It is a flavorful complete meal.
- Thai duck is the recipe using an alternative bird. Thais also like to cook duck for their meals. There are actually many duck dishes including duck noodle soup, duck curry, roasted duck and duck salad. The meat is very delicious and blends in perfectly with many Thai food styles.
Thai Chicken Recipes Conclusion
Every cuisine uses chicken to prepare a diversity of dishes and the food of Thailand is no exception. You can basically add chicken to almost any of your beloved recipes, as desired. Thai chicken recipes are practical and do not require much time. Chicken is simple to buy and quick to cook and serve. For your convenience, you can find roasted chicken from the food store and mix with Thai salad dressing. Hey, that’s super easy and fast of Thai chicken recipe, isn’t it?
Of course, it is also savory and flavorful. Sometimes we need to think outside of the box to make life easier and different, even when cooking. Turkey leftovers from thanksgiving are a great example. Just cook them with Thai peanut sauce and you will have another delicious dish to enjoy with your family the next day.
Learning to cook Thai is super fun. It is another life experience that will provide lasting enjoyment for food lovers. Remember, never limit yourself when cooking. Learn new skills and enjoy the benefits from your awesome food!