Thai chicken wings are staple food to serve everyone in your family. My wing version is salty, sweet and savory. They are juicy and tender. Who doesn’t like chicken wings? I don’t count meatless eaters though. Of course, wings are clearly awesome snacks, appetizers or main course. They are so versatile!
I often make wings when I have companies over. They are simple to make and taste so good. Everybody can enjoy them during game nights. Awesome! When I go out for drinking, I usually like to order hot wings to pair with beers.
This classic bar food is made from homemade marinated sauce and put to cook in the oven. Nice and easy! I like to marinate my wings overnight. I typically use aluminum tin foil on my baking sheet before laying wings. I can’t handle messiness from the marinade sauce. After cooking for 45 Minutes, my dinner is ready to be served! I can’t tell you how much I like to prepare them.
Thai Chicken Wings Ingredients
10 chicken wings
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
½ teaspoon of pepper
1 teaspoon of crunched red pepper
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1 tablespoons of chopped garlic
1 tablespoons of chopped basil
1 tablespoon of good olive oil
1 tablespoon of all-purpose flour
1. Cut to separate the drumettes from the flats. Cut to remove the wing tips from the flats. We won’t use the wing tips. You have 20 pieces now. Wash the wings and use paper towel to dry them. Set aside.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to a zip lock bag and use your hand to mix the ingredients to combine. (Yay! You just made a marinade sauce!)
3. Add the wings to marinate in the bag for at least 1 hour to overnight.
4. To cook the delicious wings, preheat the oven 400 F degree. Use tin foil to cover a baking sheet and lay the wings on the foil. Your wings should be room temperature. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Try to flip the wings after 25 minutes.
5. Enjoy! They will be disappeared too fast.
Thai Chicken Wings Suggestions
There are different ways to cook wings such as frying and grilling. If you feel like put them on the grill, don’t be afraid. It is a good recipe during summer time. They will provide smoky flavors and aromas. It is just easier for me to cook in the oven.
I watched the Cooking Channel on TV the other day. A guy demonstrated how to eat chicken wings. He just twisted and pulled the bones out. It looked so easy. Of course, that made me to want to have some!
Thai chicken wings is obviously a must have recipe in your kitchen. For the next football season, try this Thai style wings for a change. I guarantee your family and your friends will be so impressed. It is crowd pleaser food. They will ask you to make more often.