Thai pork recipes make up a majority of an average Thai person’s everyday meals. Thai recipes usually contain pork since it is a national favorite. In fact, Thai chefs use every part of the pig to create classic and authentic recipes. When eating street food, I like to buy grilled pork on skewers served with sticky rice. Unbelievably yummy!
In Thai food culture, pork is generally utilized to prepare Thai soups, Thai salads, Thai noodles, Thai rice, Thai curries and Thai stir fry dishes. Ground pork is good for making Thai salads, such as Larb and Nam. Minced pork sautéed with basil sauce is a Thai traditional meal which brings me home again, at least in my mind. Sliced pork is matched with Thai rice and Thai noodles for a tasty treat.
Don’t forget to try out pork stew, which is awesome for dinner and terrific at home parties. My pork recipes will have you working, but also having fun in the kitchen. Most of all, they will really help you to grasp some of the fundamentals of Thai cuisine.
Thai Pork Recipes / Recommendations
Thai pork satay is very popular in Thailand. This dish is comprised of marinated pork put on skewers and grilled. Thai traditional satay dishes are usually served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad for more flavor. This Thai food recipe is satisfying for both pork fans and satay lovers.
- Thai grilled pork is barbeque pig served with sticky rice. The sliced pork needs to marinate with Thai seasonings and is put on skewers for grilling. The meat will absorb the marinated sauce and stay nice and tender. After marinating, store at least 1 hour before cooking. However, I prefer keeping the meat in the refrigerator overnight. In addition, this recipe can be adapted to using a pork chop, as well. How flexible is that!
- Thai spicy pork salad is a flavorful starter. The salad dressing combines with cooked pork and vegetable. It’s so awesome. You will forget your ordinary salad. Mu ma now is suited with alcohol drinks.
- Larb is a Thai salad from Issan (the Northeast of Thailand) using ground pork cooked with broth until it is well done. Add fish sauce, sugar, lime, mint leaves, red onion, roasted rice and red pepper. Mix well together and serve with sticky rice and your favorite lettuce. Delicious!
- Thai basil pork is sautéed sliced or minced pork with fresh chilies and Thai basil. This recipe requires good sautéing technique to cook perfectly. This signature Thai dish uses basil and spicy chili combined with fish sauce or soy sauce and is served hot with jasmine rice. A completely satisfying meal!
- Thai pork ribs are smoky and spicy ribs cooked on the grill. It is a finger licking ribs recipe. Fiery and gratify!
- Thai pepper pork is stir fried pork with long green hot pepper and onion. This dish gets nice amount of heat from the long pepper. It is so awesome!
- Thai pork patties are perfect treats for any meal. This dish is utilized ground pork combines with Thai seasonings and forms into a patty. Pan frying is ideal to cook this recipe.
- Thai ginger pork is a classic Thai favorite. This dish has a distinctive flavor from the ginger. It provides tremendous flavors and Asian sensations. Sounds Yummy, doesn’t it?
- Thai pork stew is an ultimate comfort food. This recipe is a delicious stew with a Thai twist. The meat is really tender and juicy. Awesome!
- Thai pork belly is sautéed crispy pork and vegetables seasoned with soy sauce and oyster sauce. You can simply enjoy this dish with hot jasmine rice or steamed noodles since both works just fine.
- Prik king pork is a flavorful Thai food recipe. This traditional dish is very savory. You can taste tons of citrus from curry paste and lime leaf. Simply delicious!
- Grilled pork noodles are a tasty and healthy recipe. This dish is very simple to cook at home.
- Thai pork tenderloin is Southeastern Asian style roasted well-seasoned meat. In general, pork tenderloin has an unbelievable soft and tender texture. When it combined with a fantastic marinade sauce, the meat is divide.
- Pad see ew pork is sautéed noodles with black soy sauce and pork. Many people love to stir fry noodles using pork for the protein. The main elements of pad see ew include fresh wide rice noodles sautéed with broccoli, pork, egg, black soy sauce and yellow bean sauce, mixed well together. Try adding red pepper and vinegar. That’s an interesting noodle dish.
Thai Pork Recipes Finale
Pork recipes offer another alternative taste experience for home chefs to prepare and enjoy. It is essential to be creative, even when cooking in your own kitchen for your family. I believe many people love to eat pork, just like me. However, there are fewer recipes involving pig in many other types of cuisine, limiting the number of ways many westerners have tried pork.
Thai pork recipes show a variety of options for pig and new ways of food preparation. So, give them a try and you will be amazed at the evolution of your own culinary expertise! Sometimes challenging yourself to learn new skills is not such a bad idea. It is an adventure to gain more knowledge in the kitchen and it’s also fun.
Thai cuisine has a lot of charm and truly challenges one to explore the significance of food. The exotic flavors of Thailand create food which has become undeniably famous across the world. Isn’t that enough reason to learn to cook Thai?