Thai seafood recipes are special treats for fish, shrimp and shell fish fans. Thai classic flavors include the balance of sweet, sour, salty and spicy which are prominently featured in most seafood creations. If you have never experienced adventurous seafood, then you have never eaten Thai! Fresh steamed crabs served with melted butter do not quite qualify. Break out of your ordinary routine and try something exotic for a change.
Seafood recipes may contain fish, shrimp, squid, mussels, scallops and/or oysters. Thais enjoy seafood, as well as meat and poultry based recipes, since Thailand is a country of great natural bounty. There are many fresh seafood markets offering their wares near the coast and throughout the interior of the country, as well.
Thai Seafood dishes are usually fragrant and spicy. Nothing beats a delicious seafood meal prepared with the freshest Thai food ingredients. Best of all, you can make all these delights at home. Let’s cook!
Thai Seafood Recipes Cookbook
- Thai crab recipes are variety of dishes utilized crab meat combined with Thai seasonings. The most popular crab recipes are crab fried rice, steam fresh crab served with Thai seafood sauce and crab curry. Crabs are so delicious, however they are also quite delicate to cook. Care is a must!
- Thai shrimp recipes are satisfying for shrimp fans. There are tons of recipes to cook using shrimp, as this is a traditional and inexpensive Thai source of protein. Pad Thai noodles with shrimp is a real winner. Shrimp with basil sauce, shrimp fried rice and shrimp curry are some other examples which would be perfect for dinner tonight at home.
- Thai scallop recipes are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. Scallop lovers shouldn’t miss these recipes. You can prepare tons of delicious dishes from scallop in your own kitchen.
- Thai mussel recipes are creative dishes. Mussel dishes can be so delicious. There are many Thai food recipes to prepare using mussels. It is inspiring.
- Thai squid recipes present variety of superb dishes. Grilling, deep frying, stir frying and steaming are typically methods to cook squid recipes. Trust me! They are awesome.
- Thai mixed seafood offers variety of favorite dishes featuring fresh seafood. It is fantastic cooking many beloved recipes with great food from the sea.
Thai Seafood Recipes Discussion
I love seafood and attempt to prepare a diversity of recipes during the week. I believe seafood is better for you more than red meat. However, some types of seafood provide lots of calories, so it is something to consider when trying to diet. My meals normally contain fish, shrimp, clams, scallops and squid. Fresh oysters are awesome served with Thai spicy sauce, as are oyster omelets served with Sriracha hot sauce. Both are delicious! These oyster recipes supply many cholesterol numbers, so they are better for special occasions.
As beach lovers, we spend time near the sea during our vacations and we live just a few minutes from the Atlantic Ocean. We love relaxing time surrounded by the breeze, the waves and the soft white sand. The warm water slows down the pace of a hectic life for a while. The most important part of this picture is fresh seafood to enjoy, day or night. Heaven on Earth!
Thai Seafood Recipes Conclusion
Thai seafood recipes are the alternative to meat or poultry for you and your loved ones. Seafood is easy to digest, low in carbs and healthier than most other meats. Remember that using fresh seafood is always best, no matter which recipe you are making. Thai cuisine allows home chefs the chance to actually enjoy cooking while providing good nutrition for their families.
In Thailand, it is customary to serve a variety of Thai spicy sauces with Thai fish and white rice. We are a healthy and skinny people due to our dietary selections! We must be doing something right! In addition, there are many Thai- style preserved fish products which work great when making Issan food recipes. In a Thai kitchen, chefs create dried seafood snacks from squid, fish and clams in variety of flavors. These last forever when dried and cured properly!
Are you ready to eat well for better health, while never compromising on flavor? Give these Thai recipes a try with your favorite fish or shellfish and they will surely become regular meals in your home.