Thai shrimp recipes are some of the best seafood dishes found anywhere in the world. Thailand is blessed with extensive coastlines and many bodies of water filled with the most amazing quality shrimp and prawns found anywhere!
These menu offerings basically encourage you to experiment the alternative cooking methods to bring out the very best flavors from the food. Thai cuisine contains a lot of signature shrimp dishes which are easy and ultra-practical to cook in your own kitchen.
In general, shrimp requires fast cooking to keep a nice consistency and lovely taste. You can prepare many Thai noodles recipes, various stir-fried recipes and a selection of soup recipes with shrimp easily. In fact, Thai cooking generally prepares delicious dishes with these seafood favs.
Thai Shrimp Recipes Ideas
- Thai shrimp cakes are great snacks. This appetizer is really easy to make. I love the crunchiness from the bread crumbs. These are perfect with plum sauce. So good!
- Thai coconut shrimp is an awesome appetizer. The crunchiness from the shrimp combines with sweet coconut flakes to be dipped in sweet plum sauce. Yummy!
- Tom yum goong is an exquisite and savory soup for my soul. This soup recipe is a nice creamy style broth. It is my all time favorite soup ever and a Thai national staple.
- Thai shrimp fried rice is a fantastic one plate meal. This recipe is really easy to make and it takes less than 30 minutes to cook. Awesome!
- Thai garlic shrimp is a quick and simple entrée. Garlic offers amazing flavor to the sweet fresh shrimp. This dish is a recommended meal when you have little left to cook with in your refrigerator.
- Thai shrimp and broccoli stir fry is a fast and fantastic meal. Your dinner is ready in 20 minutes.
- Zucchini shrimp is a fantastic Thai fusion meal. Green squash is a great source of nutrition. Enjoy your delicious stir fried dish and stay healthy!
- Pineapple shrimp is goong pad nam prik pao. My recipe contains pineapple, cashew nuts, onion, scallion and shrimp stir fried in delicious shrimp paste. Believe me, you will love it!
- Thai basil shrimp offers a plethora of savory Thai food flavors. Crushed fresh chilies sautéed with shrimp and bamboo shoots are enhanced with Thai seasonings. This is an exclusive entrée.
- Snow peas shrimp is a delicious seafood entrée also known as pad tua lan tao goong.
Thai Shrimp Recipes Conclusion
Shrimp is always my favorite seafood. I love to prepare tons of spicy recipes for myself and my family featuring shrimp. Tom yum goong is a beloved bowl for my dinner. It is really quick and effortless. After the herbs and the soup is boiled, simply add the shrimp to cook for a moment and season with lime, fresh chili and fish sauce. Ready to eat! Pad Thai shrimp is also delightfully delicious. I usually like to prepare this all-time classic for my lunch.
Seafood is a good menu choice for you. It is easier to digest compared with red meat. There are a lot of food ideas which are cooked with shrimp. It is best to balance your diet by eating fresh food from the sea at least a few times during the week.
Occasionally I put shrimp to cook on a grill and make some spicy seafood sauce. That’s my ultimate favorite food. Don’t forget! Sometimes, less is more. I am hungry talking about food. It is our dinner time. Let’s go to the kitchen. Can’t wait to cook and eat!